What a lovely day and a great turnout.
There was a total of 15 aerotows done today.
Lots of time in the air and several cross country flights.
Cloud base was up to around 5500 feet and average climbs of around 6 knots.
It wasn’t all roses though and there were some difficult bits so well done to all those who had a go.
Thanks to Maureen for providing the tows and sorry to those who had to spend the day in work.
Have a look at the web cam pictures for around 13.30!
- Protected: SWGC Committee Meeting Minutes May 2020May 26, 2020 - 8:02 am
- Protected: SWGC Committee Meeting Minutes March 2020March 26, 2020 - 1:54 pm
- Protected: SWGC Committee Meeting Minutes Feb 2020February 26, 2020 - 1:57 pm
- Protected: SWGC -AGM -committee meeting minutes January 2020January 23, 2020 - 11:01 pm
- Protected: SWGC committee meeting minutes December 2019December 8, 2019 - 12:56 pm