There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
About Dave Jeffries
Instructor, Tug Pilot and Cirrus owner.
Entries by Dave Jeffries
What a lovely day and a great turnout. There was a total of 15 aerotows done today. Lots of time in the air and several cross country flights. Cloud base was up to around 5500 feet and average climbs of around 6 knots. It wasn’t all roses though and there were some difficult bits so […]
Have a look at the web cam pictures for around 13.30!
A successful evening with a lovely mix of food and drinks provided by various club members and guests. Lets hope we get some flying in over the Xmas holidays now! If not, have a very happy Xmas and hope to see you in the New Year.
- Protected: 6 Oct 17 SWGC Committee MinutesOctober 19, 2017 - 9:31 am
- Protected: SWGC committee minutes Aug 17October 7, 2017 - 2:13 pm
- Protected: 2015 – 7th Nov SWGC Meeting Minutes pdfMay 8, 2016 - 1:07 pm
- Protected: 26th Feb 2016 SWGC Meeting MinutesMay 6, 2016 - 12:27 pm
- First Big Day Of The YearMarch 31, 2016 - 8:50 pm