To remind you that the saying, ” rain before seven, fine by eleven” wasn’t far out today. Not enough to Winch, and maybe a bit breezy for the K8 to start with, but it turned into a nice day. 4 tows in the 13, FRL was up for simply ages with Chris Tooze funding the […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud kennedy contributed a whooping 4 entries.
Entries by kennedy
Congratulations to Iain Wood for his first solo in a motor glider today.
Surface charts for this Wed are looking quite favorable for Wave. May be worth keeping an eye on…cannot be there myself, on holiday. Cheers Kennedy
Newsflash – Oct 2014
- Protected: SWGC committee meeting minutes 5 September 2019October 8, 2019 - 3:29 pm
- Great Weekends Flying at South Wales Gliding ClubJuly 15, 2019 - 9:42 am
- SWGC committee meeting minutes June 2019July 2, 2019 - 10:43 am
- SWGC committee meeting minutes 23 May 19June 1, 2019 - 9:22 am
- SWGC AGM minutes Mar 2019March 30, 2019 - 8:08 am