What a lovely day and a great turnout.
There was a total of 15 aerotows done today.
Lots of time in the air and several cross country flights.
Cloud base was up to around 5500 feet and average climbs of around 6 knots.
It wasn’t all roses though and there were some difficult bits so well done to all those who had a go.
Thanks to Maureen for providing the tows and sorry to those who had to spend the day in work.
Have a look at the web cam pictures for around 13.30!
A successful evening with a lovely mix of food and drinks provided by various club members and guests.
Lets hope we get some flying in over the Xmas holidays now! If not, have a very happy Xmas and hope to see you in the New Year.
- Protected: SWGC committee meeting minutes 21 September 2018October 5, 2018 - 11:04 am
- Protected: SWGC committee meeting minutes 20 July 2018July 28, 2018 - 7:07 am
- Protected: SWGC committee meeting minutes May 2018May 12, 2018 - 8:55 pm
- Protected: AGM minutes January 2018March 2, 2018 - 5:24 pm
- Protected: SWGC committee minutes February 2018March 2, 2018 - 1:09 pm