What a lovely day and a great turnout.
There was a total of 15 aerotows done today.
Lots of time in the air and several cross country flights.
Cloud base was up to around 5500 feet and average climbs of around 6 knots.
It wasn’t all roses though and there were some difficult bits so well done to all those who had a go.
Thanks to Maureen for providing the tows and sorry to those who had to spend the day in work.
Have a look at the web cam pictures for around 13.30!
A successful evening with a lovely mix of food and drinks provided by various club members and guests.
Lets hope we get some flying in over the Xmas holidays now! If not, have a very happy Xmas and hope to see you in the New Year.
- Protected: SWGC Committee Meeting Minutes August 2020October 9, 2020 - 10:50 am
- Protected: SWGC Committee Meeting Minutes June 2020June 22, 2020 - 8:22 am
- Protected: SWGC Committee Meeting Minutes May 2020May 26, 2020 - 8:02 am
- Protected: SWGC Committee Meeting Minutes March 2020March 26, 2020 - 1:54 pm
- Protected: SWGC Committee Meeting Minutes Feb 2020February 26, 2020 - 1:57 pm