Surface charts for this Wed are looking quite favorable for Wave.
May be worth keeping an eye on…cannot be there myself, on holiday.
Martin Bishop and Rod moved the 3 large tree trunk sections of the fallen oak, and others cleared the rest (Derek, Zak, Martin Capps) of the site, so that the only bits of tree remaining are branches for the bonfire on 1st Nov.
Many thanks to all who have cut lumps off the tree and transported them elsewhere.
- SWGC AGM minutes Mar 2019March 30, 2019 - 8:08 am
- SWGC AGM minutes Jan 2019March 30, 2019 - 8:02 am
- Protected: swgc committee meeting minutes 22 Nov 2018November 30, 2018 - 8:44 pm
- Protected: SWGC committee meeting minutes 21 September 2018October 5, 2018 - 11:04 am
- Protected: SWGC committee meeting minutes 20 July 2018July 28, 2018 - 7:07 am