Following the brilliantly successful evening to finish the 2014 thermal soaring season, the Bar Steward is organising an evening to celebrate the start of the 2015 thermal soaring season. There will be food prepared by our celebrated chef, Mr Kennedy, and mystery entertainment provided by club members. The entertainment has not yet been finalised so […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud mweaver contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by mweaver
Martin Bishop and Rod moved the 3 large tree trunk sections of the fallen oak, and others cleared the rest (Derek, Zak, Martin Capps) of the site, so that the only bits of tree remaining are branches for the bonfire on 1st Nov. Many thanks to all who have cut lumps off the tree and […]
Congratulations to Zak on his first solos in a K13 and K8 yesterday! Zak used to instruct with the ATC, but these are his first solos in pure gliders.
Some temporary changes are listed below – ideal for those learning to winch, for those learning to aerotow, for those wanting to get annual checks out of the way early, for those wanting to explore the winter wave, etc…… The committee has decided try a new system to encourage members to arrive before briefing and […]
The bar committee has decided to hold an end of season social event on Sat 1 November. Peter Wilson and Iain Wood have agreed to knock out a few tunes on their clarinet and guitar respectively. If anyone else has a (musical) instrument and would like to join please contact the musical director Kennedy will […]
- Protected: SWGC Committee Meeting Minutes May 2020May 26, 2020 - 8:02 am
- Protected: SWGC Committee Meeting Minutes March 2020March 26, 2020 - 1:54 pm
- Protected: SWGC Committee Meeting Minutes Feb 2020February 26, 2020 - 1:57 pm
- Protected: SWGC -AGM -committee meeting minutes January 2020January 23, 2020 - 11:01 pm
- Protected: SWGC committee meeting minutes December 2019December 8, 2019 - 12:56 pm