Several solo’s or re-solo’s during the last few weeks.
Congratulations to Matt, Peter, Anna and Adam on gliding solo
To Ian and Ash on motor glider NPPL’s.
Also Lots of bronze badges and distance flights.
Roll on the winter wave!
Despite the rather variable weather a lots been going on at the club. There have been silver distance flights, silver duration, several 300km flights, a first 500km flight a few re solos etc etc. Astir EWW has been fitted with an Oudie with LK8000. The cameras and weather station have been updated. A lot of work has been put into keeping the club fleet flying.
It is no longer possible to register for the forums online. This is because of the number of false registrations that I have had to deal with. If you would like to register please use the contact form and ask me. Or see me at the club.
- Protected: SWGC Committee Meeting Minutes Feb 2020February 16, 2020 - 8:15 pm
- Protected: SWGC -AGM -committee meeting minutes January 2020January 23, 2020 - 11:01 pm
- Protected: SWGC committee meeting minutes December 2019December 8, 2019 - 12:56 pm
- Protected: SWGC committee meeting minutes 24 October 2019November 2, 2019 - 4:43 pm
- Protected: SWGC committee meeting minutes 5 September 2019October 8, 2019 - 3:29 pm