Terms and Conditions of use of the South Wales Gliding Club Website
The following Terms and Conditions apply to use of this site:
Your acceptance of these terms and conditions is signified by your use of this site. They take effect immediately on your first use of the site. The South Wales Gliding Club reserves the right to change them at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after updating constitutes your acceptance of these modifications.
- Material may not be downloaded, printed, copied, reproduced, republished, posted or transmitted in any way, except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written consent of the South Wales Gliding Club. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and so as not to infringe anyone’s rights, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by anyone. That restriction or inhibition includes conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to anyone.
- This site and all its content relating to the South Wales Gliding Club, its services and products is provided in good faith but without any representation or warranty of any kind. The South Wales Gliding Club does not warrant that the functions and material contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law, and disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and should at once cease using it.
This statement explains the South Wales Gliding Club’s policy about the personal information you give us.
- Statement of intent
We may ask you to submit personal information about yourself such as your name and email address to enable us to supply you with certain services. Whenever you provide personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. The South Wales Gliding Club will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice. Any information you provide will only be used within the South Wales Gliding Club. It will never be supplied to third parties without first obtaining your consent, unless we are obliged by law to disclose information.
- Submitting personal information
When you supply any personal information to the South Wales Gliding Club we have legal obligations towards you in the way we deal with that data. We must collect the information fairly; we must let you know how we will use it; and we must tell you in advance if we decide to pass the information on to anyone else. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Access to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information the Society holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Please address requests to the Committee at the registered address.
- Users under 18
If you are under 18, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the South Wales Gliding Club. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.